- Angie works in consultation with your exercise program, coach or trainer or any health professional to completely understand your sport requirement to compliment your training (with your permission of course) to ensure success for you from every angle.
- Angie provides you with a personalised meal plan with adjustments based on feedback and educational handouts/resources and recipes depending on your needs after each appointment.
- You will have access to Angie via email should you need each week (please note she may take up to 5 days to answer this so it shouldn’t be urgent in nature and simple in nature.
- Ultimate Success Upgrade: Should you require more accountability and support between appointments you can upgrade to daily access to Angie as her top priority elite clientele via phone app messaging or direct mobile phone calls where she will be available to you whenever you need DAILY at top priority. [Think… “I’ve been invited to lunch unexpectedly, how do I choose off this menu?” Or “I’ve weighed myself and I am going up after 1 week, I feel anxious and I want to exercise more”. Or “I’ve had a massive mindful win moment and I needed to share this success because no one in my family is supportive of my health goals.”]
- Due to extensive experience and high demand, Angie must selectively take on one new client per week which fill up fast. Please expect there may be a 6-8 week wait on your Initial intake appointment, so it is recommended to secure your consultation well ahead of your event or transformation or event date.
- Angie consults in clinic located at Perform 360 [5/100 Pickering St Enoggera] Mondays 6.30am-5.30pm and Fridays 8.30am-2.30pm.
Private Health Rebate:
- Angie is registered with every Australian health fund under extras cover [Dietitian/Nutritionist]. After your final package session, you will be provided with an itemised receipt of all your sessions for claiming back on private health. Note for remote consultations you may not be able to claim if this is not covered specifically by your health fund, please contact them to ask this for this type of consultation.
To Book an Appointment:
- Please contact Angie at: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your Initial Assessment form or arrange a 15 minute phone call appointment which will ensures Angie is thoroughly equipped and the right clinician to be able to help you before booking your consultation package sessions. Following this process and on the grounds we will be a perfect working fit please secure your initial consultation appointment using the online calendar here: http://iperformancenutrition.com.au/book-now/