Your friends will be green with envy when you tuck into these power goodies! Plant-based and lunchbox-friendly too, these contain some unique ingredients for a mad micro-mineral hit!
Ingredients (makes 18 balls)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 6 fresh medjool dates (pitted)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp spirulina (or greens) powder
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder (optional)
- Extra desiccated coconut or green powder to roll
- Combine all the ingredients into a food processor and blend on high until it5 resembles crumble.
- Squeeze the mixture in your finger tips and it should start to combine when squished with the hands.
- Take 1 tbsp of the mix, squeeze gently to combine then roll into a ball.
- Roll in coconut or extra spirulina if you like then store covered in the fridge.