1. Defrost the spinach then squeeze out as much water as you can.
2. Place 2 sheets of frozen pastry on the bench to defrost slightly, then cut evenly to get 12 squares.
2. Heat the oil in a fry pan, add leek and garlic cook until soft.
3. Add the spinach to the pan and cook until all water is evaporated, set aside to cool slightly.
5. Place eggs with a little salt & pepper in a bowl and whisk lightly then fold through the spinach mix.
6. Chop the feta into chunks and evenly through the mix.
6. Take each pastry square and press into a lightly greased 12 capacity muffin tray.
7. Divide the spinach egg mix into each individual pie and top with a sprinkle of pine nuts.
8. Bake in 180 degree oven for ~20min or until brown on top and pine nuts are beautifully toasted.