Using buttermilk in these scones takes your gut health next level with added probiotics! The raspberries ensure a tart taste cause that’s what I’m into but you could easily sub for some sweeter blueberries if you prefer! You’ve oven is screaming for you to bake these!
(Thermomix Recipe makes 16-18)
450g self-raising flour
1 Tbsp raw sugar
40g cold butter, chopped
250ml cultured buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Heat oven to 200 degrees & line a baking tray.
- Place flour, sugar and butter in the Thermomix, speed 7 for 20sec.
- Pour the vanilla extract and buttermilk through the lid then kneed on dough setting for 40sec – adding the frozen raspberries in after 20sec.
- Dust the bench with some flour then place the dough on top and flatten out until about 2cm high.
- Cut into small squares then place on the lined baking tray slightly touching.
- Brust with a little buttermilk on top.
- Bake in oven for 10-15min until brown on top and hollow when tapped.
- Leave to cool slightly on a wire rack
- Serve with St Dalfour’s 100% fruit raspberry spread & Rokeby Farms vanilla Quark yoghurt.