WARNING…Coconut oil AND Brown Rice Syrup FREE… Ditch the highly processed protein bars and bliss balls and tuck into this wholefood raw caramel slice. It’s a winner for the Paleo AND Vegan athletes too!
Ingredients (makes 20)
- 180g roasted unsalted cashews
- 180g natural pecans
- 100g Amazonia Raw Salted Caramel Coconut Paleo Fermented Protein
- 65g organic coconut flour
- 12 fresh medjool dates (pitted)
- 50g Mayver’s protein peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- good pinch/grind rock salt
- Place the cashews, pecans, protein powder and coconut flour in a food processor and blend on high until your reach a crumble-like texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process again to bring it all together.
- Add a little more almond milk if you feel it’s still too crumbly.
- Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper and press the mixture well into the tray.
- Pop in the fridge to set then slice into 20 even pieces.
- Store in the freezer.